After a disaster occurs, whether it be fire, flood and mold, storm damage, or something else, there may be property displaced. Throughout the restoration and rebuild process it may be necessary to remove your personal property from your home or business for better restoration and for storage until the structural repairs are completed. Typically, contents from the home are removed, inventoried and securely packed. Once at our storage facility, items are unpacked, inventoried, repacked and stored. Before the removal of contents you will be given a list of important things to keep (i.e. passports, paperwork, prescriptions, etc.) that you may require while in temporary housing. Feel free to contact us for a tour of our facility.
From the boxes and tape to the transportation and storage; we provide full service personal property packing and moving.
- With the use of POI, Pack-Out Inventory, all personal property is organized and inventoried with meticulous care.
- Using ultrasonic technology, we are able to restore most items that would previously be considered a loss. Items such as china, jewelry, chandeliers, artificial plants and much more are processed in our facility for fast, safe and gentle ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ozone is an oxidizing gas that destroys organic odor molecules such as smoke and protein. Ozone is the most effective method of deodorizing any area or material because as it oxidizes bacteria and viruses, it kills the organisms responsible for causing unpleasant odors. Within our facility is an Ozone Chamber designed and built for safe and efficient processing of furniture and contents.
- After the personal property is processed in our advanced contents restoration facility, it is then stored in a secure and climate controlled facility until construction is complete and our Client is prepared for its return.
- Following the cleaning process and temporary storage, personal property is returned to our client. The POI created during the pack-out allows for a more organized and easy unpacking.