Whether a small pipe burst or a major flooding, water damage requires an immediate response to minimize impact. Sitting water not only weakens and damages structures and content, but it quickly becomes a breeding ground for germs. The potential for microbial growth to develop in water-damaged areas drastically increases after 72 hours. At this point, chances of restoring wet contents and structure are slim, resulting in a lengthier reconstruction time. Therefore, the sooner you act to treat water damage, the better off your home will be.
We understand the urgency of situations like these, so here at United Services, we offer a 24-hour emergency response. Ready to help at all times, we can deal with water damage in the St. Louis area right away. Any time of day, our crews are there to help when you need them.
Emergency water damage situations can be stressful, so we do everything we can to save you time, money, and trouble. We take care of every step of the process for you. You can rest easy knowing that the water damage restoration experts at United Services are on the job. We’ll handle the water damage and get your home back to normal as soon as possible!
Water Damage Restoration
Although fairly common, water damage can create a whole slew of problems that are both dangerous and costly if not treated properly. Water damage comes from a variety of issues, like a pipe leak, overflowing washing machine, or flooded basement. Because we have the expertise to handle every step of the process, we offer full-service water damage restoration. We have the equipment and expertise to handle any kind of water damage, whether it’s clean water, gray water, or even a black water leak.
United Services provides immediate response, assessment, and careful preservation/restoration of water-damaged areas. Our quick and effective handling of these situations prevents extensive damage. As a result, we help you avoid the health, structural, and financial problems that often go along with it. We can get your property back to normal. Our water damage restoration services are for both residential and commercial properties, so regardless of the size, severity, or circumstances, we have it covered.
Services We Offer:
- 24/7 Rapid Response
- Initial Assessment and Recommendations
- Selective Demolition
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Complete Structural Drying
- Content and Document Drying
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- Sewage Contamination Cleanup
- Hard-Surface Floor Cleaning
A quick response is crucial in minimizing water damage. The sooner you call, the more we can do to treat the problem and prevent recurrence. Because we handle the issue completely and thoroughly, you won’t have to worry about lingering problems. United Services will deal with all water damage issues to get your home or business back to normal as soon as possible.
What We’ll Do:
- Assessment- Upon receiving a call, a team of technicians led by one of our IICRC, WRT, and ASD-certified supervisors arrive at the premises with all equipment necessary to mitigate the problem at hand. We respond immediately and assess the water damage. Then we give an estimate and outline of the work that needs to be done.
- Water source repair- We locate the source of the water damage and fix the appliance, pipe, or whatever has led to it. Once we have ensured that the problem won’t happen again, we begin dealing with the aftermath of the leak and begin water damage restoration.
- Extraction- We use our water pumps to extract any standing water. We make every attempt to prevent additional water damage and restore affected carpet and contents.
- Drying- We take moisture readings and fully prepare the structure for drying, including the removal of drywall and carpet pads when necessary. Drying equipment like dehumidifiers speed up the process. We supervise it to ensure a complete and thorough job. If the water damage is severe or inaccessible, we also use advanced structural drying methods and equipment to ensure that the site is still properly dried.
- Disinfection- After that, an antimicrobial treats the site and prevents mold growth. We also provide mold removal if conditions have already lead to the formation of mold and mildew.
- Repair and restoration- We preserve everything possible and help replace anything too water damaged to be saved, like drywall or carpet.
- Final cleanup- We clean up debris and residue when the area dries completely. We also provide rug, carpet, and upholstery cleaning. When everything has been taken care of, we go over it again to make sure we have completely resolved the issue. We go over the work with you to make sure you’re happy with the results.
Contact Us Today!
We offer water damage restoration services in southeast Missouri, central Missouri, and the St. Louis Area. We are fully licensed and trained in proper all restoration procedures. With years of experience and a team of friendly, knowledgeable experts, you can rest easy knowing that United Services is on the job. Contact us for more information or for immediate water damage treatment. Call United Services at 877-253-2620 and let us get your home or business back to normal!