As if a fire itself is not destructive enough, fire damage does not stop once the firefighters extinguish the blaze. Highly acidic smoke and soot caused by the burning of common household synthetics, combined with water from the fireman’s hose, quickly makes possessions unsalvageable within just a few days. Rapid response is necessary to halt and sometimes reverse the effects of this damage.
When your property has fire damage, we restore and repair your home or business from the ground up while remaining receptive and sensitive to your needs during such a devastating event.
- Emergency Response and Cleaning
- Temporary Board-Ups, Roof Tarping and Structural Security
- Complete Structural and Contents Cleaning
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine-Art Restoration
- Electronics Restoration
- Corrosion and Humidity Control
- Power Washing and Soda Blasting
- Pack-Outs and Detailed Inventories
- Moving and Storage
We restore and repair fire damage cases in the Southeast Missouri, Central Missouri, and St. Louis areas.