Our team has the expertise and equipment to handle any large commercial disaster. We know how important appearance is for commercial property owners. United Services has the resources needed to quickly respond to large scale restoration projects keeping your property looking its best.
Above Photos: Our regional office in Jefferson City received a call for restoration services after a devastating fire damaged an apartment building in Columbia, MO. We were able to pool the resources from our St. Louis Headquarters and Cape Girardeau offices. We removed debris and wet carpet from 3 floors, extracted water, and set up drying dehumidification equipment throughout the building. Because this building had a flat roof, it was necessary to frame and pitch approximately 5000 square feet of the roof in order to position tarps to allow rain water to run off.
- 24/7 Rapid Response
- Initial Assessment and Recommendations
- Selective Demolition
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Complete Structural Drying
- Content and Document Drying
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- Sewage Contamination Cleanup
- Hard-Surface Floor Cleaning
- Emergency Response and Cleaning
- Temporary Board-Ups, Roof Tarping
- Structural Security
- Complete Structural and Contents Cleaning
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine-Art Restoration
- Electronics Restoration
- Corrosion and Humidity Control
- Power Washing and Soda Blasting
- Pack-Outs and Detailed Inventories
- Moving and Storage
United Services offers Commercial Services in Southeast Missouri, Central Missouri, and the St Louis Area.