We are always looking for professional and quality people with character and stability who can join our team. We believe in providing a work environment that recognizes the value and potential of each individual and promotes the important processes of recruiting, developing, rewarding, and retaining quality people who strive for excellence in their work.
Our company specializes in the rescue and restoration of properties damaged by water, fire and mold and other peril. We respond 24 hours a day to emergencies, and pride ourselves on helping to ‘bring order to the chaos’ of restoring a home or business to its pre-loss condition.
Seeking cooperative, respectful, and hard working professionals. Candidates must be able to take direction from others, be conscientious of other’s possessions, adhere to company policy and procedures, and be very detailed in the work they perform.
Cleanup work includes water, fire and mold damaged homes and contents. The nature of this business requires 24/7 availability.
- Experience in water, fire and mold restoration in the disaster restoration industry is helpful
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities due to the nature of restoration
- Valid driver’s license is required along with reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- We are and equal opportunity employer
Please email your resume using the link below. We’ll review your application and contact you if we think you are a great match for our team!